What a refreshing video to watch shortly after watching the slavery video that still sits on my heart. I still cannot get over the video I watched, looked into the eyes of those children.
This song did bring me some hope. I re-enforced prayer. Music is so powerful, and music has always been something dear to my heart. My mother sings in worship every morning as she pours her coffee in the kitchen. I sing as I sit in traffic, looking for songs to fit my mood or put me in a better place as I try to find patience behind the wheel.
I played this over and over just to hear real people sing a moving, inspiring song that I have known since I was a child. I do not have much to say about this post - I am moved and want to enjoy the peace of my heart for the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment