Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Hugs

I have seen this campaign everywhere in North Carolina but not so much in Miami. Then again, I do not venture through south beach or the malls as often as I would at home. As the video progressed my friend said my smile got bigger and bigger and she was forced to peak over my shoulder to see what I was watching.

So we watched it again together.

I am all smiles and I love hugs. I understand why it took a while to get the hugs he was looking for. I did notice that a lot of the women that walked by gave him a nice big smile, maybe a nod or a hello - I would have to. Not sure if I would have gone up to him to give him a hug - then again - maybe I might. Having a camera around does help. It's difficult to trust people these day, I am proud of all those that did hug him.

What a fun video- I am sure they had a great time doing it. The song fit pretty well with the video.

Not much to say here - Just smiling and looking for hugs myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment