I am absolutely speechless and in awe. I have always known that people in this world were meant to do good things, and after this video it makes me proud to be apart of this wonderful place. When it comes to graffiti I am partial with the idea because it's still vandalism - but when I look at it subjectively - I see it as a masterpiece of art. There is no way I could take a spray can of paint create anything near what I see, and it's usually done pretty quickly.
Watching Tempt be given the opportunity to live a quality of life he can enjoy from a hospital bed was heart warming. He is quality of life has just been enhanced by the ability to draw and express his work.
To the team that invented this software, and took the time to really get to know Tempt, and be by his side every step of the way was also inspiring. I am sure they spent sleepless nights and long hours developing and testing the software. And then spending a large amount of time in the hospital with him, and on the streets projecting his work. This is not a team working for money, they are working to help improve the lives of others. I cannot imagine the gratification they get sitting there watching Tempt create his masterpiece with his eyes. It's like seeing art through the artist eyes - just imagine what enhancements will be done in the future!!!
This could be used as a communication technique to those who are paralyzed and unable to talk. Write little messages and verbalize again with families, or doctors. I wonder if Tempt communicates with his father that way? They could create a keyboard, shortcuts to simple words to create messages using the eyes to point and click - - OUTSTANDING!
No comments:
Post a Comment